Saturday 1 September 2007

Fame can KILL!!!

I think it is important to realize fame is not all it is cracked up to be. It doesn't have to be a bad thing. Our culture worships the wrong things even subconciously. We can't always help it, We're Americans.



So Some children (teenagers) tend to contact me and want to be put up on this site, like I'm the superficial ??? No doubt to have their photo along the same page as Raquel Reed or young designers and artist all under age of 25 etc. And it's all very flattering that this blog is so admired by so many youths not even 18 yet. In one case I had a young boy pretending to be a fake PR agent to get on the site. I give him much credit for creative persistence.

Its important to have dreams,it's even more important to try and make them happen and when you want your art to be recognized rather than yourself, and have evidence of your art. Then you would have earned to be written about.

No comments:

Post a Comment