Sunday 9 September 2007

For a good time read MAO MAG !!!



So last night my friend Ai Di Ly and I got tipsy at this totally gay bar that MAO PR chose to host their magazine release party. It was Studio 54 meets Disco 2000 minus a murdering club kid, and eye candy galore. I met and photographed so many wicked cool fashionistas who live by the meaning "Get dressed up" Just look for yourselves!!! I mean just take a look at my mermen above Rain-blo and Andre J to the right. Rodger and Mauricio Padilha where probably the most conservative people at their own mermaid disco they threw. Check me out amongst mermaids Bambie and Bunny our dogs are dog park buddies,and I did not know that they are part time mermaids! Partying is really a job I can see why people start charging fees to show up. For example, if you're taking six hours out of your day to do your makeup bedazzler style. I think that should account for a good 300 bucks and a limo when you make a place extra glam. There must have been like eight million magazine's lined up all over the place. I felt like I was studying modern art history and contemporary fashion while throwing back some svedka!!! I left the party early so I could run home and cuddle up with my new MAO MAG and study the beauty of yesterday and today.

No comments:

Post a Comment