Thursday 25 October 2007

Patricia Field Launches a Payless Shoe line


Well to start out the night I greeted all my pals who work at Patricia Field's store, people who've helped me and supported my creativity over the past few years this first pic here is me and Tati ex store manager. Love him! Her parties are always so cozy, a blend of the wackiest fashionistas/personalities of the night,and surprisingly the crowd isn't pretentious. Major plus since I'm not a hautsy tautsy kind of gal. So the second pic we have here is night life DJ legend Larry Tee alongside his pal Arin Reins. We discussed the question of I posed "If we had the choice would we rather have Money vs. being cool". Strangely enough Larry answered, "Money" while Arin and I decided we'd rather be cool because that is something cash can't buy, but it can buy a false image of cool but that's just plain sad! Another favorite couple of mine where present the designer duo "The Blonds" David and Phillipe create gorgeous diamond corsets which are symbolic of the love they share. Guess which picture is them!!!The super friendly fashion legend Patrick McDonald tried on a pair of the high healed boots that are perfect for this winter. Basic and dressy at the same time. Should you want something more flashy,luckily a tricolored high heal will be available to you all!!! Just look at the top of this post to the right and you'll drool over exactly what I'm talking about. If you want to buy a pair and you don't live in NYC just order a pair on line at http://patriciafield.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=104
To end this post I'm including a bunch of pics of the beautiful people or just plain strange that attended the glitzy cocktail soiree!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment