Saturday 29 December 2007

Goth Centric on a Couture budget!!!

If you want to be Haute Couture in the Spring time this lace sun viser by Eva Blut is one good way to go about it. You can find it at http://www.contemporaryfashion.net/along with a bunch of other pretty pretentious finds!!! And this beautiful architechtual like sculpted sweater is one of Rick Owens masterpieces. Anything by him is a total luxury of comfort. Rick Owens if you are reading this I will gladly accept any charity!!! Now these white ruffled socks are such a unique find that I can't even tell you how to purchase them on the net (their server is not working???) which sucks because now I'm going to have to make a pair. I do believe the name of the designer is strumpets. I'll always be a fan of Black jersey items that are simple and sexy here is something Fashion Chateau that adore for today... Get the look at Fashion Chateaux today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment