Monday 31 December 2007

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR all you GLAMOUR WHORES!!! I going to be able to bring more talent than ever this year with the fashion scene growing by the second online. I've also recently become linked with Fashion Chateau and E Moda as you can see. I look forward to my ventures with them this year. I want to thank Dan Saynt the model for all fashion bloggers, at Fashion Indie for all his praise and support, and a big special thanks to CARASAN for all their love and kindness they've brought my way this past year. 2008 has been looking good for me for the past few months. Start your year by joining me on IQONS!!! Oh and please make FACEHUNTER a regular daily visit for fashion style updates. The pics are from his blog, I love YVANS work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment