Sunday 23 December 2007

XMAS IN THE CITY!!!

Merry XMAS all and thankyou for all your support and talent. God Bless all. I hope I've helped out this year and even gotten some of you some freelance gigs. If so please send me your stories. I have 1000 regular readers and I am getting about 3000 clicks a month. Which means in a couple of months it'll be 6000 views a month. I am so proud of my success with Angel Lust. I look forward to bringing you more,and myself. A very special thanks to Carasan and all the kindness she's written and let me know what a help I've been, and to My Charlie Girl and her illustrations that are one of my favorites, to Sarah Howard of Beauty banter for publishing me on her blog.And everyones letter of thanks. And MAO MAG for bringing inspirational history on both counter culture and past pop culture. Love you all!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment