Sunday 27 January 2008

If you missed it....

If you happened to miss Spirit's grand opening you might want to go by the store and check out the awesome new build and grab the $1 boxes from the hunt that went on during their opening. There's a really nice tux for the guys to- a gray one with excellent textures! There's also a dress/tutu set named "SPIRIT Nutcracker Ballet, Clara's Party Dress Set" for $1. I'm not sure if this was out at the opening, because boy did I miss it. And look how super cute it is:

Spirit _ Clara_s Party Dress Set - Scripted Tutu
(modeled here with $1 berri hair from Truth and
Masquerade skin from Symphony $0- this was from the grand opening yesterday so hurry!)

The above tutu was scripted with the super cute pose. The set also contains a non-scripted tutu. ;) As you can see in the above picture the skirt and prim sleeve pieces are a little bright. For the following picture I show the pieces tinted with the default lightest shade of gray to match the top. This is purely preference and since I prefer for the prim pieces to more closely match the top I chose to tint my prim pieces when I can. -But of course this is my preference and you do not have to tint, contrasting pieces are nice to. I've been asked several times how I get my skirts & prim pieces to match and this is why I try to include this tip when applicable.-

Spirit _ Clara_s Party Dress Set - Dress
(Here I'm wearing the $1 Elanor hair from Hair Solutions and in this and
the above picture I'm wearing the Gemstone eyes from Inspired $1)

On a side note *IF* you guys are free around 2 p.m. SL time I'll be walking in a show for Second Mirage Jewelry please feel free to come by and enjoy the show. =)))))


No comments:

Post a Comment