Thursday 3 April 2008

101: Random Hopping

Woot, post #101 that's a lot of darn blogging! So tonight I was pretty bored after finishing my shift up at the Velvet (My friend Zac (the dj) asked me to come and hang for a while. So if you get a chance stop by and say hi after 8 pm. This would be an ideal time to meet me rather than call/instant message me a hi. =). Cristinia let me tag around behind her to document her freebie frenzy and this is the restults:

The first stop was at a little market set up until 14 April. There's a little over 20 booths at Waseda (waseda 125/121/26) market. Most things were fairly inexpensive so we really took our time looking around. There were lots of freebies ($0) and a couple dollarbie items. Some items aren't marked as being free so it really pays to scroll over everything. There's also a booth that is filled with completely free items- these items can be found at almost any freebie place, but would be helpful for either a male or female human avatar just starting.

Waseda

For the pants outfit I used a pair of boots I found on the docks at the Hobo Info Hub (Calleta 78,163,25 -follow the railroad tracks to the docks.). I'm also wearing a pair of glass shoes from Ada Store ($0- Fontaine (39, 104, 50). The skin is an oldie, but goodie from Rabbit Skin ($0 - NEOJAPAN TOKYO 147,60,22).


Next we hopped over to Japon's Seaside Mall (Japon 81, 7,22). Although this appears to be a newer place with lots of open vendor slots the freebie section is nice. There is a lot of variety in the freebies: a couple of dresses, guitars, tree, hair accessories, pets, shirts to name a few. There's also a $10 and $15 dollar photo studio with several $10 packs of textures that may be of some interest. Here's a pic of a nifty little maids outfit I picked up at the Japon's Seaside Mall:

Japon Seaside Mall

The tights are from the Waseda market, hair from +LALA Moon+ Prim Hair Shop (LALA Moon (126, 210, 28) - which has also added a number of camping chairs for hair, skin from Rabbit Skin, & shoes from Ada Store.

Access (Access 158, 108,22) sim also has a small market set up, but there were no signs so I'm not sure how long this one is set up. You'll find a fair number of stalls set up at this area also. I only saw two vendors that were also at the Waseda market area. So it would be a good idea to hit both the goods ranged from clothing, to avatars, to furniture. You'll find dollarbie skin for the girls & freebies including clothing, avatars, hairs, & furniture for both males and females. Couple of the looks, but believe me there are more from the market area:

Access
(Sometimes you got to do it for the lollerz!)

Lastly, I checked out the bottle hunt & art show - read more on Candy's blog here. I picked up a couple (well, 3) bottles ($1/) at Candy's store
Apiece of candy (Immintel (160, 180, 100). Skin & dresses from the hunt. I also saw that the eggs from the sim to sim easter hunt were still out, so if you didn't get those you may want to rush over and pick those eggies up before they are gone.

A Piece of Candy






No comments:

Post a Comment