Saturday 3 May 2008

Angel Lust at Henri Bendel



So It is really a privilege to be showing my work in Henri Bendel alongside other great budding designers/chocolatier/and cupcake makers...Its very exciting when I see a mother drop 200 plus on 3 different colored headbands in the same style. All because of Gossip Girl!!! And I love seeing the young girl's eyes light up.




These are photos of my pretty young publicists in action. Mylan Bui and her side kick creative director Jowita Kurowskie who rakes in the six figures...After a few hours I wish that they where there selling because I'm not used to selling myself. It feels weird. But they are very busy tending to accounts before they leave US to set up an office in Switzerland. Jowita believes in everything with a passion and Mylan knows she can make anything she wants happen and proceeds with what I believe to be controlled mania in motion. They really compliment each other. Together they share the same vision and can predict trends like fashionista genius IQ... I guess I should post a picture of the designer here, which would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment