Tuesday 13 May 2008

Before I go.....

I received a couple of request to feature a couple of items and wanted to share a couple of things before I leave for vacation. First up I want to say this look is totally for the guys (Yay!).

IENNE_Free Suit

I found this store by spotting someone in an outfit I had to have. No longer do I ask where did you get *that* when I see someone in a prim outfit! I just right click > more > more > inspect >then press the "see creator's profile" to find out where an item is from. Usually the owner will either have a slurl to their store in their profile, a dedicated pick under the picks tab, a classified under the classified tab or you can im or notecard a request for the slurl to the creators store. This works 90% of the time without bothering the person who is wearing 'x' that is a *must* have. The sad news was everything in the store was no transfer so I didn't get the dress, but hey I found 3 outfits for free including the suit above at YumeRing (Akiba (149, 181, 21). The suit is upstairs so you'll have to do a bit of floating or camera view in the 2nd story of the store to pick up the suit. You'll also find a feather boa or 'wing muffler' that is unisex if you like a bit of glam! The hair is a unisex style from Curl up and Dye Salon (Inari (32, 191, 400) which I bought for $1 on the round table in the middle of the store where you'll also find two camp for hair chairs. The shoes are from the Token sim's black suit. The Japanese posh apartment business must be doing well because their are several outfits that have been added to this sim since I originally blogged about it. ($0 suit, $1 hair, m&f&mascots available on the Token sim all $0)



YumeRing_red

Downstairs at YumeRing (Akiba (149, 181, 21) I found a couple of dresses in a box(----Smart Diff). The red one above is modeled with skin I won camping at a store I was contacted about and decided to check out: +++BLUE BLOOD+++ [(North Star (165, 33, 23) 20 minute camp/random prize]. The black dress below was also in the box (----Smart Diff) which I am modeling with skin in the Japanese Ganguro makeup style from NexR (Tokyo Pig Sight (157, 124, 23).

YummeRing _Wing Muffler _ Free

The boots are part of hunt put on by Crimson Shadow that Tox1c Chemistry was kind enough to let me know about and also provided me with the sculpty pink boots I'm modeling above. Here is the info on how you can get the pair I'm wearing above along with a red & blue pair all are Unisex:
"Come and find these cute but goth boots for free if you like all three colors you need to do some flying around three sims have three different colors only for one week start tomorrow May 14 lasts on May 21st happy hunting get them all in three colors."

Here are the locations of the three sims:
1)Crimson Shadow (Crimson Shadow Rezzable (191, 232, 25)
2)Crimson Shadow (Cannery Rezzable (70, 142, 27)
3)Crimson Shadow (Carnival of Doom (87, 94, 27)

Good luck finding these I'll be gone for the hunt!

While I was at +++BLUE BLOOD+++ (North Star (165, 33, 23) I picked up the following outfit which included boots:

BlueBlood

I bet a guy wouldn't look bad in the above outfit either. ($0)

One last outfit I wanted to share is from MOCHA&SAKURA (MIYAZAKI (102, 54, 21) I found this store after checking out an entry from the Freestyle blog about WAKA & Yuki (TSUKIJI (164, 205, 22) which has several free hairs, men's belt, jewelry, eyes, dresses & female skin available. Anywho, here's the really cute dress from Mocha & Sakura totally free:

MOCHA_and_SAKURA Onepiece Free

This dress was $0.

Ok, well I hope this keeps you busy for a while and if not check out all the post on freestyle. I'd say check out the slmame.com blogs, but those have been inaccessible to me for a month now- =( hope you have better luck with those than I do. Happy freebie hunting, have fun! If I can't sneak on I'll see you around the 25th.

All pics taken on the Silent sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment