Tuesday 13 May 2008

Seeking Summer Interns


I'm looking for interns interested in helping me set up a fashion week press event (a small show or viewing) for my head piece line with models dressed up in some outrageous outfits. If you end up interning for me and bringing to my company an excellent outcome or addition, you will leave with an extensive knowledge how to make it happen with a small company. How

to create your own collaborative efforts for your company you want to start in the future. I will supply you with an EXCELLENT recommendation for life. You will make all sorts of contacts from Stylists, PR/sales reps, Create a fashion week event. As well as build up your own rolodex for your own future data base. You will be dealing with me and my showroom reps. Some work can be done in my studio and some of you will be running around for a few hours of the day and some of you may be interning with projects out of your own house and just meeting me up once or twice a week for me to overlook your progress...If you develop any solid material for me I will make sure you get credit and PRESS (I can get you write ups in www.fashionindie.com because I write for them as well as my own high traffic blog) so you can start a press kit of your own....The best part is I want you all to put forward your own creative energy so this project has a big piece of you to show for yourself when seeking for your own freelance work afterwards.



If you are interested in
-Fashion Design/helping produce a fashion show/trunk shows (developing hands on skill,observing,collecting inspiration,and assisting me in general then this is for you)

Must have:
* basic hand sewing skills/machine sewing skills
*Parson's and FIT student preferred
*samples of made garment or accessories of any sorts




-Media/Photography/Film
Must have one of the following skills....
*Basic film editing skills (be able to make and edit a simple film applied on you tube)...
*Photoshop/illustrator understanding
*an interest in journalism


Clothes made from Recycled Fabric from Arin Crumley on Vimeo.

-PR interns:
must have excellent people skills, phone matters,and great style
*basic understanding of a press kit and how to put one together
*Will be dropping things off to magazines in person
*possibly seeking sponsors or learning how do to so

please email me at: angellustnyc@yahoo.com
please include
-Head Shot
-Resume
- links to any web sites, myspace pages, or jpegs and or samples of online work are appreciated.
(must be available for 2 days a week at least to intern)

No comments:

Post a Comment