Sunday 15 June 2008

More Beauty

I haven't been able to get my 'blawg' on for a couple days, but I return today with the Amanda Boots by Beauty Avatar creator Spotorno Binder. The boots are just another facet of the Beauty Avatar line that has seemingly taken my wardrobe by storm lately, with all sorts of sexy jeans, tops and dresses.



Graci recently reviewed the Beauty Avatar Emma Wedges, and now it's my turn to showcase these slouch ankled stiletto boots. They have nicely wrinkled textures and an almost suede finish. The boots, shown here in Coffee, come in a nice array of colors - visit the store for full selection. I am wearing mine with the Topeka Outfit, also from Beauty Avatar - I really enjoy this look.

As with many longer stemmed boots I found I was faced with the choice of modifying the upper attachment, or shifting my shape slightly to suit the boots... neither of these things deter me if I really like the footwear, and I opted for the latter option.

You can find the Amanda Boots, the Emma Wedges, and so much more at Beauty Avatar.
Also wearing; PXL Skin, Argrace Hat/Hair, Accessories by UnTone, M.R.M. FACTORY, and Ume Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment