Friday 25 July 2008

Footwear Expo Update: Solé


Some of my earliest pairs of shoes in SL were by Asri Falcone. They were pretty spectacularly made... and I still have them. But I have honestly not gone anywhere near Asri's shop in forever, and I was really missing something. It took Footwear Expo planting her booth right near mine to get me to notice these amazing Daisy Shoes. The name of the shop has changed too, now its Solé. Just seeing these latest shoes lined up in rows in the booth made me drool. like pieces of candy in amazing shades and 2-tone versions. The shape was really irresistable. I can't wait to see what's next!

Visit Solé at Footwear Expo, or check out the mainstore!

I am wearing: PXL Skin, Boon Hair, Bijou Outfit, UnTone Earrings & Bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment