Friday 1 August 2008

The Art Thief


I have resorted to desperate measures to try and bring you exclusive news from the shoe world before, but maybe this time I have gone too far. It was only Monday when I leaked the news about the SMG2 pending release and the tantalizing 'Lucky Lingerie' line, and I promised that today (Friday, August 1st) would be the big day. Alas, as with all things... occasionally things need a bit of an adjustment, and we all know that sometimes SL doesn't cooperate with our schedules. But never fear, I have moved quickly to try and make it up to you.

Some begging, a little grovelling and a whole bunch of Stiletto kissing later... I have the very first glimpse of the Stiletto Moody Tall Boot, yes... a boot! And I can tell you, it is the boot I have been waiting for for a long time. Colors, Textures, Accessories - so much thought has gone into these. By far the most realistic Croc Skin textures I have seen. Carefully planned details that take full advantage of metal change abilities, and ways to customize the look of your boot that I have never seen offered before.

So the wait might be a few days more. But the SMG2 release, 3 new footwear ranges in all, including the Stiletto Moody Tall Boot, Stiletto Moody d'Orsay (previously teased) and the Stiletto Moody Pinup Pumps, will knock your socks off with their quality and ingenuity. And you know I will update you on all the Stiletto Moody news as soon as I have it! Be sure and join the Stiletto Moody group now to get in on all the early shopping fun! Members only launch is scheduled for Wednesday, August 6th at 5 pm SLT.

I am wearing; PXL Crys Skin, Maitreya Hair, Elegance Hats Hat, Armidi Trench, and Lucky Lingerie by Stiletto Moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment