Friday 15 August 2008

Being Beautiful while doing nothing is my favoriete all time hobby...

A good night for me is a tea party with beautiful pastries,dressing up and spent in the company of inspiring women of a spiritual nature out to help each other and do no evil. This post is random like my entire eclectic life.


Photo by Benjamin Kanarek


Well by doing nothing I mean listening to all the stuff I did when I was a teenager. Yes welcome to my life it is and has always been about tutus and metal...Toes Shoes and studs!!! Remember what a beautiful boy Axl Rose was...Why is it necessary for our heros in the rock industry to fall. And by the same time why must they be touched by madness to get to the top. My best friend Kat recently met Johnny Rotten at the premiere of the Sex Pistols documentary. She put it best when she said "Sometimes our heroes impress us and sometimes they let us down.


I remember Stephanie Seymour's wedding dress featured in the "Video November Rain" was my dream dress....

Talk to me softly
There's something in your eyes
Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please don't cry
I know how you feel inside i've
I've been there before
Somethin's changin' inside you
And don't you know

Don't you cry tonight
I still love you baby
Don't you cry tonight
Don't you cry tonight
There's a heaven above you baby
And don't you cry tonight
-Don't You Cry by Guns N'Roses

Why do two beautiful people need to fall out of what was once beautiful love?
Beautiful People always find more beautiful people inside and out once they deal with the inner conflict of all that is damaged and ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment