Thursday 7 August 2008

My ode to Ellen Stagg all around photo genius

Buy something so she can raise money for her book here.

She's erotic beautiful and a slew of talent to back her up. Ellen Stagg has been on a photography rock star kick since graduation. Ellen you and I need to know eachother better, you need to let me bake you some xxx rated cupcakes sometime and make you some of my home made gourmet iced teas that would compliment your home made magic potions scents. This is what comes to mind when I think of you I hope you are flattered or I've failed....Her Justine Joli Kukula photos are my favorite. If I had 100$ I'd own one, but you should if you have cash to spend on art..

Coco De Mere erotic luxury tea plate Ellen is not a C*nt I just think the plate is hot and humorous....

Kiki de Mountparnasse long matches for love spells or sex spells.

by fountain head jewelry at smashing darling....

Self made cosmetics!!! She blends her own scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment