Sunday 31 August 2008

StyleCard: Indyra Originals


A friend out on a shopping trip decided to send me a TP and drag me along yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised to land at Indyra Originals and was promptly greeted by these great looking Chasseur Boots from the Coquette Noir line of footwear. Always impressed to see designers creating both clothes and footwear, Indyra certainly excels at this. I started drooling over this adorable jeans & top set called Davenport, conveniently it matches up with the boot colour perfectly. (note: I added an underwear layer and custom tinted it to hide that little bit of tummy)

The boots themselves are a great suede folded top boot, with fun details like buttons and leather cording tied around the ankle. I loved the rich red shade and skinny-mini wooden stiletto heel. The outfit is a whole bunch of awesome, sexy slim fitting jeans that come in a variation to wear with the aforementioned boots and a flirty ruffled sleeveless blouse and wrist cuff. I added this great new hair from Novocaine (that I grabbed at Hair Fair) and a bracelet from UnTone to complete the look. (click image to see large.)

Visit Indyra Originals to see the other colors and get some for yourself.

The Stuff; Giusia Skin, Novocaine Hair, Clothing & Footwear by Indyra Originals, Bracelet by UnTone.

No comments:

Post a Comment