Sunday 7 September 2008

BCBG Max Azria

I've always been a big fan of BCBC Max Azria, but I've always envisioned them as a "work staple" kind of place. This collection, however, was a pleasant surprise.

I really like the straps on this dress. A little attention to detail goes a long way with this look.


This dress looks incredibly comfortable, but the way it's wrapped (and the fabric) reminds me of that wrap Gandhi used to wear. Not a bad thing, but it makes me wonder what the influence for this dress was.

Check out the sheer sleeves on this jacket. How awesome is that? I want this,
badly.

1. I love Arlenis. She's gorgeous!
2. This is the perfect effortless dress. You know the kind: perfect in a pinch, or when you're going for ease and simple style. Yes, it's a t-shirt dress (at least that's what it looks like), but the drape of it and the hidden pocket add a much needed sophistication.

I love orange and gray together. I tell you, neon + neutral is the way of the future.

On a side note, this model is WAY too thin. :( I can't even look at this picture to comment on the dress. No joke.

How could I not love this dress? A plunging neckline that's still tasteful along with a respectable length hem... and it's my favorite color! The art fiend in me also appreciates the color theory going on here. Blue and orange look great together!

Very Calvin Klein, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment