Tuesday 30 September 2008

Best of London Fashion Week

Super-late, I know!! I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, please forgive me.

Armand Basi One

Interesting use of sheers... I never thought I would like this, but I do! I think I'll try the look on the right, but in a more covered-up way. Maybe a sheer shirt underneath a cosy cardigan that has cut-outs? I'm also loving the shapes of the skirts (probably because that shape looks best on me...and thus probably looks best on most people, because let me tell you -- I am no stick-thin model).

Basso and Brooke

Love, love, love the dress on the right. I want it. Check out the gigantic bobby pins in their hair!

Christopher Kane

Who know that tons of circle appliques would work? I particularly like the dress on the right: sheer fabric, beautiful circle pattern. The shoes top it off, but they look pretty dangerous to walk in!

Eley Kishimoto

I picked this picture to show two of the tight prints used at Eley Kishimoto. Gorgeous! But ultimately unwearable? Tell me what you think!

Erdem


Fashion Fringe

These are by Eun Jeong Hong, who I just read about the other day. Infuriatingly, I can't remember where... dammit.

Graeme Black


Issa


Mulberry

Haven't been a Mulberry fan in the past, but this is the first collection I've seen in a long time that I feel I could wear every piece, as is. Nice work. I'm loving the rich color palette -- no pale pastel colors here!

Peter Pilotto


All photos from style.com, photoshopped (well, really PAINT.net) by The Frocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment