Thursday 4 September 2008

Brooklyn Bridge Fashion Show Coverage part deux!!!



I've got like 2 mins to update you on the Brooklyn Bridge show that I helped out with 2 nights ago. So everyone started gathering around the posh Fashion Indie office space in Dumbo around 3. Models where getting their hair done in one room and MAC was doing makeup in another,GURU energy drinks kept us awake as they where everywhere....Carissa Ackermen of Mandate of Heaven lent me her lovely little Mandate Girls so I had someone to primp their pretty little heads with my head pieces. I was like a stage mom throwing my girls in front of the BBC cameraman as well as ThreadBanger.com. It was a long night.

I took my little models on loan out for pizza under the bridge at Grimaldy's to say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment