Tuesday 14 October 2008

6126 Lindsay Lohan and Ally at Henri Bendel NY


There are 3 pairs of the 6126 legging line I like in Lindsay's new legging collection. The ribbed cashmere blend in black and the black high grade jersey with zippers up the sides. Henri Bendel last night was absolute madness when Lindsay arrived. I just wanted to give the fashionista some of my accessories and leave,which meant squirming through a couple of hundred teeny boppers. I gave her mother Dinah Lohan the bag and chatted with she and her publicist who was also very polite. I have to let you all know what a sweet heart her mom was she gave me a hug and a big thank you. Everyone was here for Linds,however I have to admit little Ally Lohan looks tres chic in high fashion here. We have a new budding fashionista on the rise designers,get your gift bags ready for this one....


Jersey anmial print leggings.

hordes of teenaged girls flooded the atrium at Henri Bendel last night snapping their i phones for a semi decent pick of Lindsay Lohan while she was bombarded by the Papparazi!

No comments:

Post a Comment