Sunday 16 November 2008

Canimal - Gothdamn Stilettos

The Canimal Gothdamn Stilettos have been out for a while, but I was window shopping the other day, saw these, and wondered why in the world I didn't have these already. So consider yourself reminded if you are at all like me. You know, you see something on the feed or on someone in world and you think to yourself, "Hey, I need those!" But then you get distracted and you forget and then it's 2 months later and you are finally discovering what a great item it really was? Anyhoo - I'm forgetting the best part, these shoes are scripted for pattern changes. Meaning you can have plain black, striped, or spotted! Check out Canimal InWorld
Other Stuff: Skin by Redgrave, Earrings by Shiny Things, Necklace by Cachet, and Outfit by MichaMi - Agnes in Black & Fuchsia.

No comments:

Post a Comment