Friday 14 November 2008

HELP WANTED: WEB DESIGNERS/PROGRAMMERS and Models




Hello I am Kristen May Anastasia,indie luxury designer who occasionally sells at Henri Bendel,and Patricia Field,www.revolveclothing.com,and absolutely at IloveShop.com!!! I'm on the hunt for some top notch web programers/graphic designers/interns to hire or help for college credit in the process of me building my online boutique!!!


I'm starting to look at :

graphic designers
web programmers
models

to help me set up my e boutique for my accessory line ANGEL LUST designed by me Kristen May Anastasia....A few pieces have been seen on GOSSIP GIRL!!! Get the Valentino and Run!!!

Inspirations include: Indie Rock girly singers, boudouir, lust and romance at a high end tasteful vision. Girly-centrique sophisticates .... I love the glamourouse past of the 1920's and the sixties but fused with todays modern appeal that lacks in so many visions....


when a muse comes to mind I am inspired by-Sophia Lauren,Belle du jour,Film Noir,Evan Rachel Wood,Burlesque,The Pierces,fractured fairy tales,Agent Provocateur,Justine Joli,

uptown girls with a downtown edge!!! Rock and Roll charm without the drugs....

My stuff at Henri Bendel's where I do trunk shows:



send me your work or resumes and websites I'm going through the process of seeking the best people to hire and help on this project...

xoxo-Kristen Luvs U!!! here are some more components of my world take a look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment