Tuesday 18 November 2008

Nawel the French Fashion Illustrator has a NYC Show!!!


So today I got to go see my FAVORITE fashion illustrator who I have bee following for years. Nawel creates the most decadent oil paintings with the finest detail. I will definitely be going back to see this exhibit once again with a couple of my friends. Michelle the gallery owner is an absolute French treat,a delightful woman who is absolutely enthusiastic about the work being featured in her bed and breakfast gallery in Soho. The pieces are rather affordable ranging from 600 to 1000. I was amazed I thought they would be going for 5000 easily. So to anyone who is reading this and would like to buy me a few go ahead and do so....Please Visit the location and info is written below:


Michele Mariaud

Living with Art gallery

153 Lafayette Street 7th floor

New York NY 10013

(917) 783-5737

Please visit: www.livingwithartusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment