Thursday 6 November 2008

StyleCard: Sweetest Goodbye


Say Hello to my little friends, the completely astounding first shoe release from Sweetest Goodbye. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I first saw these, complete deliciousness of shape, colour, texture and realism. And why not... these are based on the real life shoes of SG creator Morphine Janick. The Wonder Bird lace up booties are eye catching to say the least, I love the sporty styling and contrast heel and laces, the rolled over ankle part and it's woolly lining. It comes in a few fabulous color combos, and I had a bunch of fun pulling this look together.(click image to enlarge)

My EtchD Brisk Black Jacket with its furry trim and hood fits nicely over Canimal's Devil Candy Dress, which comes with the white stockings. The Bow Garter came with a set of stockings from GirlKultur, originally in red... but tintable... yays! Gloves are my faves from Cachet, and the diamond skull necklace was a recent find from Jewelry Expo, by Prinny's Prims. The hair is ETD, and I love this relaxed pony style, did I mention they are having a sale?

Visit Sweetest Goodbye to get these great Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment