Wednesday 31 December 2008

The New Years Resolution Goals!!!

So this year has been one long growing pain for me. But I am now a stronger unit because of all of it and am finally at a point to see how necessary much of that pain and overcoming some insecurities has made me realize just how much more capable I am. Nothing like standing up to fear in the face and punching it out....So here are some Angel Lust resolutions...



1. Double the orders monthly they have been supporting me and paying my bills which is great for something that started and accessory line less than a year ago.
2. Get more wholesale orders.
3.Go to California to introduce the line in person to buyers
4. Throw more fancy trunk shows in fancy boutiques with catered cupcakes!!!
5. Finally get an awsome kick ass E commerce site up for ANGEL LUST...
6. More Gossip Girl appearances!!!
7. Get some headbands on the red carpet with Julia Allison wearing them on her pretty little head,get a mention on her blog and then some.
8. Work on some more little accessories.
9. Make some exclusive dresses just for me and if someone likes em that much they can get a private made to measure order.
10. Find a backer
11. Collaboration with other cool nice enthusiastic un-narcissistic designers.



Now for my personal non designer resolutions....I feel like I'm writing a personal business plan for my living situation.

1. More working out,more yoga!!!
2. keeping a cleaner house.
3. Getting a working studio in Brooklyn to make my designer mess in.
4. Learning how to cook more and actually doing it
5. Being more green and continuing to be thrifty.
6. Setting aside my Sundays for all day beauty rituals,and reading
7. Going on a vacation for a rejuvenating rest.
8. Attending every NYC show Paige Wood plays at.
9. Attending every designer showcase Erna Leon throws,she is so talented and the sweetest.
10. Splurging on a Mandate of heaven summer sun suit. FYI the lovely Carissa now has an online store for her original creations...

No comments:

Post a Comment