Thursday 18 December 2008

Pre-Fall Collections

Here are some looks from the Pre-Fall collections that I really liked.


Doo.Ri

There's something mesmerizing about this print. It's abstract, but it reminds me of a floral. I wish I could have this dress!


I hate the pants, but the sheer glittery camisole is tops. I can see this layered with another sheer top, or peeking out underneath a blazer.


Burberry Prorsum


I adore this look, from head to toe.


The only trench coat I've ever wanted. I think those are feathers...



This is the first time I've ever been interested in Burberry Prorsum. This collection has the perfect mix of edginess and wearability. I can honestly see myself wearing these looks head to toe, and I appreciate that. It's not that crazy looks don't have their place -- rather, they force you to expand the way you think about clothing -- but sometimes you just want a little "easy fashion."

No comments:

Post a Comment