Monday 1 December 2008

Sexy Paige and other Sexy Manipulators!!!




So first off I need to thank my darling indie rock princess PAIGE WOOD for dragging my ass out into last night's rain to hear her sing some improve at Loving Cup all the way into Brooklyn. I started chatting up a storm with the bartender a sweet boy named Lucas who ended up knowing about 8 people and an x boyfriend in common. And he played some old tunes by our old pals The Witnesses,and he introduced me to the my new favorite band MACK WINSTON AND THE REFLECTIONS!!! This band has the drummer Joey Valentine formerly the star drummer of THE STAR SPANGLES and guitar player/singer Darien aka MACK WINSTON of THE WITNESSES. I'm currently hooked on their song "Manipulator" I recommend you watch the video here if only for the sexy chick in a hot dress strolling around.

*foot note-Check out Sweet Joey's monthly zine http://www.triggerhappyzine.com/
Add them to your Myspace profile:

MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/mackwinstonandthereflections




Now that I've ranted on about the LA scene let's get back to NYC!!! The main reason why I went out was to see my southern dolly songstress strum her guitar and add some improv to her set list of old songs,current,and covers. Last night made up for a rather shitty day...Thanks girls and boys and bartenders!!! Watch this very special video I shot of Paige at Loving Cup last night...xoxo-Kristen May loves you!!!


Paige Wood Take me out from angel lust nyc on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment