Tuesday 2 December 2008

StyleCard: Enkythings Cypa


It's been a while since I have had the pleasure of reviewing something from veteran footwear creator Enktan Gully. Enkythings latest release, the Cypa Boots, are a nice blend of classic fitted leather boot and some interesting textures and patterns. The boots come in a standard size, a rather slim fitting one, but gladly include an XL and XXL calf piece if you do not wish to modify your shape to suit the boot. I wound up in the XL size, and as you can see, I had some fun trying on the many combinations... multiple styles available in the black, and an additional ones in the brown (not all are shown below).


I love the use of textiles in these boots, not something we see very often, they seem to lend themselves well to mix and match dressing, using the palate of the calf portion to inspire an outfit. I loved the combination of black and rich red-brown and decided to create a comfy casual look that echoes those shades. Starting with my favorite denims du jour from MUISM, and this chunky sweater from Skin Flicks, I pulled the belt off of my AOHARU Madras Check Shirt Dress. The hat/hair combo is a cute color change dealie from WAKA & Yuki and I added the polished wood hoop earrings from Paper Couture as the finishing touch.

Ready to go visit Enkythings for a closer look?

The Stuff; Redgrave Skin, WAKA & Yuki Hair/Hat, Skin Flicks Sweater, MUISM Jeans, AOHARU Belt. Paper Couture Earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment