Thursday 1 January 2009

Best Compliment Yet!!!!



In my email via Facebook this morning: HEY PRETTY GIRL

Hope you had an amazing New Years! I've gotten a little addicted to your blog- you spotlight so many interesting people in it. When you have free time, lets make a date to conspire and illustration/headband swap-Molly CrabApple

Around October my party gal princess perfumer Jessica got me into night parties held at the notorious dinner party theater The Box. A couple of weeks ago I did an interview with Barbie doll look alike Ellen Stagg who introduced me to Molly Crabapple at LIT. I didn't know she was the chick who did all these cool illustrations I'd seen before of sex industry icons such as Justine Joli and the Porcelain Twinz!!!

I love knowing who my readers are. Apparently from all over the world now just look on the map to the side of this page and you can click on it to see which cities and countries have visited today. I have some very cool followers and I get amazed and oddly shy when I go out now and people know about this blog I started. Thanks for all you great followers for the comments that have been more active lately. I'm especially thankful to those who I've met in person but where featured here first.

YAY I'm going to get a Molly Crabapple original!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment