Friday 2 January 2009

The Best in SL™


I was asked a while back to do a fashion article for BOSL Magazine, and was allowed free reign to write about any topic I wished, and do my own photography. I really can't claim to know a whole lot about fashion in general, but about shoes... well, that I know! So I decided to do a round up of some of my favorites from the past year or so (and keep in mind that this was done some weeks ago), broken up into a few choice categories. It's pretty self explanatory, shoe names and creators are listed at the end of this post. Apologies if I missed anything, but I think I was able to cover a whole lot here. Click the images to expand to big size.


I am looking forward to seeing what 2009 holds in store for these feet.... Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment