Saturday 3 January 2009

Help!

So I'm going to a Madonna+Michael Jackson+Prince dance party later this month. I want to dress a little '80s, but not obviously so -- so no leggings, off-the-shoulder sweatshirts, no 10 colors in one outfit. Basically, I just want a subtle nod to the '80s; I don't want to look like I'm wearing a halloween costume.



That being said, I have a few items that I've been thinking about. I have an electric blue t-shirt with a cool print, a silver chain necklace (think Givenchy's layered necklaces) and a gold necklace that I can steal from my mom (think Run DMC and other old-school rappers). I also have a silver leather jacket that people call "the Michael Jackson jacket."* Oh, I also have glow-in-the-dark green Nikes.



I've got a few things kicking around, but nothing is really standing out. I need your help though! I welcome any ideas


*Obviously, I'm not gonna wear these all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment