Sunday 22 February 2009

Karen Walker, Jill Stuart, Hutson, G-Star, Erin Fetherston

Ooh, Karen Walker! I'm really loving how sweatpant material is being used for formal trousers. Good to know that you can dress up but still be comfortable as all hell! Second favorite is the print shirt (picture #3), followed by the broken pearl necklace dress.

Kind of a hippie pirate vibe going on here. Love the strappy shoes and ruffles. Despite (or maybe because of...?) its somber palette, still quite a romantic collection.

Apparently I have a real thing for ruffles...huh.

This is definitely in my top 10 collections of NYFW. The jeans and pants are slouchy and look oh-so-comfortable. I especially love the trench coats on the guys. If my boyfriend dressed like this, I'd so steal his clothes.

This isn't anything new from Ms. Fetherston, but it is delightfully...poufy. Love the mini-crinolines and red satin. Very Valentine's Day-appropriate.

Photos: style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment