Monday 23 February 2009

Zac Posen, Libertine, Katy Rodriguez, Julian Louie

For the first time in a while, I liked Zac Posen's collection. I really like the ballet-inspired flats and the sequins everywhere. Not really my taste, but overall, a nice showing.

I seriously don't get this collection. But I like it. And the Catholic schoolgirl in me (true story) loves the plaid skirts. I don't think I want to walk around with Queen Elizabeth on my skirt or coat, though.

I just realized that I don't really have much to say about this. Quite an interesting silhouette on that third dress, though.

Julian Louie is one of my new favorites. The plate armor-like construction of the pieces remind me of Balenciaga, but this collection strikes me as much more casual. A relatively drab palette, but it's saved by that rich brown and the flashes of teal. Nice!

Photos: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment