Tuesday 19 May 2009

Angel Lust and I LOVE SHOP Cupcakes and Bows Party



Thank you to all of you who came out last night. Bigger thank you to those of you who bought stuff!!! I Love SHOP!!!




Candice Engle,Leah Michelle Wichler,Karmela Lozina,Kristen May Anastasia,Jennifer Feinn,Kerin Rose.

Caycee Black my good friend and I have semi introduced our new collaboration as well "Angel-Swan"!!! We already have a best seller which we have mad orders for already and we keep selling them off the top of our pretty heads!"

Guest of Guest surprised us and took these photos last night. Go look and tag yourself in the photos if you see yourself.

I will bring you more tomorrow. I need some Chardonnay and beauty sleep.



one last thing we ate like Marie Antoinette thanks to Butter Lane and Mad Mac NYC our sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment