Thursday 18 June 2009

Here are some streetstyle photos I found from Craig Arendt on style.com.

Name: Virginie Sommet
Wearing: Vintage dress, Hermès bag, vintage Jan Jansen shoes from the Netherlands
Those shoes are so
sick. This is such an interesting, atypical outfit -- I'd love to see more of what Ms. Sommet wears.

Name: Hanneli Mustaparta
Wearing: Reworked vintage dress, Acne shoes
Bloggers' latest obsession. This photo is super-cute, but I'm not a huge fan of florals.

Name: Courtney Kellner
Wearing: H&M blouse, Hanii Y skirt, Chloé shoes, Zac Posen bag

Name: Melanie Wong
Wearing: Uniqlo shirt, Zara skirt, Rupert Sanderson pumps
I'm not usually a fan of preppy style (I'm in the middle of a conversation about this as I type)
at all, but this shows enough personality that really, I'm okay with this. More than okay -- I love that skirt!

Photos and basic info copy from www.style.com. Random blathering from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment