Thursday 18 June 2009

This is not a fashion post


I can't get out of my head the great song from the soundtrack of Waltz with Bashir- "This in not a love song" (If you didn't see it, highly recommended). So yeah, this is not a fashion post.

This week was a very strange one, regarding both to my personal life and to my blog. I won't get into the details of all the things that happened, I'll just share one episode.
Last week I sent an email to Susie Bubble, whose blog I read almost on a daily basis. I sent her an illustration of herself wearing one of her outfits and I wrote her about my fondness toward her blog but didn't get any reply. Well, I know that sometimes emails get lost in the way (do they?), I know sometimes emails find their way accidentally to the spam box and I know sometimes people are just too busy to reply...
I can't deny the fact that it bothers me. I think that when you read someones blog, after a while you start to get the feeling that you know him or her a bit. Somehow I have the feeling that Susie that I know, would have replied (even if she didn't like the illustration), But maybe I'm wrong and knowing someone via a blog is simply a too romantic idea... On the other hand, again, maybe the email did got stuck in the way, I guess I'll never know...
So this is not a love song but I'll keep on reading Susie's blog anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment