Wednesday 28 October 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog its actually a nick name that I've been using since the beginning of the virtual time. as cheesy as it sounds, but it actually came to me in a dream-yes,really.

when where you introduced to fashion I've never realized that i knew fashion till i understood arts and design..does that make any sense? how do you describe your style maybe my readers should help me answer this. half the time i don't even know what I'm wearing. i just go with my instinct. i like a little of everything, I'm pretty indecisive.

what made you start a fashion blog
initially i wanted to start an online shop,getting rid of some beloved items. well,lets just say its not a good thing if you're still emotionally attached to it, i ended up bailing that idea by keeping them and came up with a blog instead.

what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world
a lot and nothing. i hope i allow people to see what i see in my own interpretation.
how is your style different than everyone else
its not really that different i would say ,its basically the same shit but a different smell altogether. is that too vulgar?
who is your inspiration i get inspired a lot by sub cultures especially music
what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I'm not here to change the world so something positive will do :)
who is your favorite designer at the moment-Gareth Pugh what
piece is a must have in your closet

black leggings,gloves and garters.





travinia

No comments:

Post a Comment