Tuesday 6 October 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog?It just popped up in my head like that! I actually wanted to name my blog: Malu's Closet, or Malu's Fashion, but I found so many bloggers who also had their name+'closet' that I decided to use Malu's Fashion to be a little more original haha!
when where you introduced to fashion?
When I was really young I used to play dress up with my sister and wear my moms shoes and clothes all the time. I think my passion for fashion became serious when I went to high school.
how do you describe your style?I don't have a particular style, it's always changing. I always love good basics, combined with a few hot items to spice it up a little. Right now I really love the rockchic look.
what made you start a fashion blog? I wanted to share my fashion idea's, and having a fashionblog is a way to express my creativity. People always asked me where I bought my clothes, or how I made a DIY item, so having a blog also gave me the oppertunity to share that. I also love photgraphy (though I don't have good pictures now because my camera broke)
With my blog I want to inspire and be inspired!
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world?I think I bring my take on fashion, and I hope I can inspire people with my idea's, just like other fashionista's inspire me with their amazing idea's!
how is your style different than everyone else? That's a tough one...I believe that in a way, everyone has their own style. I like to wear whatever comes up in my mind, though I do look on my 'inspiration-board' every now and then for new idea's!
who is your inspiration?
Fashionable people who inspire me are everywhere, but my celebrity inspirations are definitely Alexa Chung, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Peaches Geldof and Olivia Palermo.
8what impression do you want to leave on the people that visit your blog?
I would want people to think: I will definately come back to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment