Monday 16 November 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog I think I spent a couple of days on the name. I wanted some cute but not too cute, which is I guess like me and my style. My friend told me to write down all the things that I liked and in different categories. I did that and Clouds of Tulle was born...
how do you describe your style I don’t think I have a particular “style”. I usually just put on whatever I think of first or whatever makes me feel good on that particular day. If I had to label it something I guess I would have to say urban chic.

what made you start a fashion blog My friend got me into reading fashion blogs Align Leftand when she started one, she convinced me to have one myself. And I have to say, it’s quite fun.
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I hope that I bring a sense of “grounded” style, where you can still look nice without breaking the bank. how is your style different than everyone else I think everyone has they’re own style, it’s just what they project. Two people could be wearing the same exact outfit and still look totally different, I think that’s what is amazing about clothing, it brings out the inner you who is your inspiration MK + A Olsen, Japanese street style, and my fellow fashion bloggers of course! what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I hope that I leave them a refreshed feeling and inspired to experiment with clothing. And that not everything has to be an arm and a leg for it to look good.


No comments:

Post a Comment