Thursday 19 November 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog I don't really remember how I came up with the name of my blog, but I do remember having a hard time with it, because I couldn't decide anything original and new! Some of the blogs I read, for example Fashiontoast and Leflassh, they all have really original names.. I couldn't do that, so I just ended up using something with my name.
how do you describe your style I love layering, waist-belts, super skinny jeans, and cropped jackets! I also like to mix cheap and expensive things. Think I could say that I have my own style, because even though all the items I wear are pretty simple, nobody else wears them the way I do.
I also like to think that my style is pretty nice, but at the same time I always like having a little tough/rough looking twist, for example piercings, or when I get older I'll get a few tattoos, but of course not too much. I like to be girly and a little tough at the same time too.
what made you start a fashion blog I wouldn't really call my blog a fashion blog, because I also write about myself and the daily things I do, or concerts I see.. but it all started when I started looking at other blogs, I really enjoyed it, so I decided I should start something too.
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world
Can we leave this question out, because I don't know how to answer it? :D
how is your style different than everyone else
I don't always follow the latest trends, I mostly buy/wear clothing that suits me, even if it's not exactly 'hot' right now. As I already mentioned before I like to combine cheap clothing with expensive.
who is your insperation I get inspiration from my mum, music, magazines, of course lookbook, and sometimes I just look at my closet and come up with something totally new without any inspiration or ideas haha.
what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Of course I want to leave a good impression! I hope they like the way I dress, and I hope my blog will entertain people, so they would come back for more.






Kristiana

V

No comments:

Post a Comment