Sunday 29 November 2009

Lots of shopping news!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been gone so long. But I come bearing lots of good news (and lots of text), including a sweepstakes!

First off, I hope you all have had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday. And if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a great week anyway.

So, down to business. I have a link from ShopIntuition.com to a "secret" landing page. On this page, you can enter a sweepstakes for a $100 gift card for the website! Entries are due by December 3 (so my bad for taking so long with this, but you've still got like... 5 days?) and the winner will be notified on Dec. 4th. Good luck! Shop Intuition also has their annual shopping guide up. I always find shopping guides useful, especially when I have NO idea what to get someone.

Second -- and this is what I'm most excited about -- De*Nada's online store is opening! When I first wrote about De*Nada and its designer, Virginia Arrisueno, I mentioned that the store was soon to open. So tomorrow, November 30, go to denadadesign.com and check out the entire Autumn and Winter '09 collections. Best part of it? They ship worldwide!! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment