Wednesday 10 February 2010

you come up with the name of your blog My last name is “Wei”. I would’ve gone with “bythewei” but another Wei got their filthy hands on it first. when were you introduced to fashion When I was able to say, “No, ma! I’m NOT wearing that to school! *Tears of anger rolling down face*”.

how do you describe your style A clusterfuck of complimentary and opposing elements what made you start a fashion blog A job position stated that applicants with personal blog experience would be a bonus. So now I’m stuck with the blog. I kid! I didn’t get the job but it’s been very rewarding to continue nonetheless.

what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Positivity, creativity and maybe some slight confusion. Additionally, I will guide you through your procrastinations. how is your style different than everyone else I’d like to think my style is about fearlessly dabbling into a wide range of looks who is your inspiration Rihanna

what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Fashion and style are subjective and there is no right or wrong. Therefore, in the end it’s best to make the most of things by just being yourself and doing what you feel. And if that means stepping out of the norm or your comfort zone then take the risk because it’s always better to stand out and be different than to blend in and be the same. If you believe in how you look then people will too.

who is your favorite designer GAWD. This one is too difficult to answer honestly. I admire all designers for different pieces of their work. I’m afraid I really can’t answer this one. Don’t hate me. what piece is a must have in your closet Oversized white t-shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment