Monday 8 March 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog haha,I just my blog from the msn live to blogspot,so it names "nancy's new blog". so lazy hahaha:p
when where you introduced to fashion whenever,wherever :p how do you describe your style vintage,casual, idyllic

what made you start a fashion blog My interest.I love drawing and fashion,that's all. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I want to find a new way to combine fashion pics and illustrations together. how is your style different than everyone else everyone has different style I think.It depend on interest and experiments.For me,I just wear anything I like. who is your inspiration My idol is Jean Birkin,but autually everything could inspire me. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Unique and fresh.






No comments:

Post a Comment