Saturday 20 March 2010

Wow... I've been gone for so long! But I've been doing some good things while I've been away.

I'm on Spring Break (still having break is one of the perks of being in school :P) in New York, which has been so much fun! I visited a bunch of stores like 3.1 Philip Lim, Maison Martin Margiela, APC... oh, and Temperley, where I wanted everything in the store! In D.C., we don't have very many luxury stores, like of the actual designer, so that was different.

I finally picked up some stuff from the Liberty x MAC collection, so I'm a happy camper there... Also had to buy a new brush while I was there, because I'm a clumsy idiot and knocked my eyeshadow brush down the drain.

Anyway, I'm totally rambling, but I thought I should give y'all an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment