Thursday 29 April 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog: I named this blog the summer before I moved to Italy. I knew that living in Italy was going to be a life filled with inspiration, and this blog was designed for the purpose of sharing inspiring photos in Italy with all! Inspiration in Italy when where you introduced to fashion: I have loved style for as long as I can remember. My mom even told me that before I could speak I was picking out my own outfits, and she said I was incredibly stubborn when she would try to dress me, clearly I had my own opinions! I think I have always been confident in my own sense of style, and now more than ever I feel that I have a true sense of my tastes.
how do you describe your style: I would like to think that my style is a mixture of classic, posh, and slightly unique. what made you start a fashion blog: My husband and I design and make our own clothing, so originally I had a different blog showcasing our designs. With Inspiration in Italy, I had the opportunity to combine style and the beauty of Italy....and they just seem to fit so perfectly!
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world: I think the concept of combining my adventures in Italy with my own style is definitely unique, and something interesting. I also often feature my own designs, which I know others can appreciate and hopefully be inspired by. how is your style different than everyone else: I try to wear what flatters me, what looks best on me...to me that is far more important than any trend of the moment. who is your inspiration: Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn and Bridget Bardot. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog: I'm a girl who loves style, and loves the adventure of traveling....and Italy has stolen my heart. Also, living in Rome has inspired me immensely in terms of my style! Being surrounded by historical beauty every day has awakened my senses and my passion for style. how is your favorite designer: I don't have a favorite designer. what piece is a must have in your closet: my brown leather boots, I don't know what I ever did without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment