Tuesday 13 April 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blogI actually got it from one of my favorite songs, Beautiful love by The Afters. The first line goes like this,
"Far away, I feel your beating heart, all alone, beneath the crystal stars" My heart melts at that line alone! when where you introduced to fashion Hmm, probably when I was a little girl, dressing up and creating outfits for my Barbie dolls. Even as a kid, I like to choose my own outfits and I love playing dress up in my mom's and aunt's clothing. how do you describe your style I'm not sure if I have a definitive style but I definitely lean more towards a sweet, girlie appeal kind of fashion and dresses are a main staple in my closet.what made you start a fashion blog I started including outfit posts on my personal blog after discovering other great fashion blogs. They kind of inspired me and made me think maybe I can do it as well! Everyone has been super kind and sweet towards my efforts so far:) what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world While there are plenty of fashion blogs around, I'll like to think I bring my own individuality and way of presenting outfit posts to the table. I like to include my thoughts, my poetry, bits and pieces of my life stories in my posts. how is your style different than everyone else I'm pretty much a bow addict, I love anything with bows on them! I also like adding sweet elements like florals, braids, and whimsical jewelry to my outfits. who is your inspiration There are plenty of inspirational bloggers around such as Elinkan, The Cherry Blossom Girl, and Fashion Toast which I love. I also get my inspiration through beautiful and moving pictures, words, poetry, visuals, movies and music. Oh and I really adore Zooey Deschanel, she's such a cutie, I'm so in love with her style!! what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Hopefully one that will make them want to come back again and again! I'll love it if my posts strikes a chord with their hearts & minds and they feel connected to what I posted:)

No comments:

Post a Comment