Tuesday 20 April 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog About one year ago someone brought pudding with vodka to a party. I loved the combination of both words which led to the name "Wodkapudding". when where you introduced to fashion When I was around age 12 I started reading forums about fashion and beauty which had a huge influence on me. how do you describe your style I'd describe my style as a mix of casual, sometimes elegant and vintage. What I'm wearing also depends a lot on what music I'm hearing that moment. what made you start a fashion blog I read fashion blogs for a very long time and last year I just started my own, mainly to improve my photographs first. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I think it's hard to have an impact in this "blogger-world" but I traveled a lot in the past two years and I always try to give tips about shopping in other countries. how is your style different than everyone else I buy a lot of vintage and individual pieces so I don't always wear the same "new" stuff like a lot of people around me. who is your inspiration I adore Jane Aldrige and I love the style of Gossip Girls "Blair Waldorf", she's totally classy. But I also love to walk through city and watch the styles of the people walking by. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I want them to see a part of my world and that no one is perfect but I also want to open their eyes for the beautiful, little things in life. why is your favorite designer Although I'm not able to spend so much money for clothes I love Burberry, Chanel and also MiuMiu for their classic and timeless designs.what piece is a must have in your closet My studded leather boots (as shown in the video).

wodkapudding at fashionjinx from chris evans on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment