Tuesday 27 April 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog I don't live in a very fashion forward city. Whenever I go out with friends, whether it'd be parties or dinners, I always find myself overdressed when compared to others. I love wearing heels, skirts and dresses. I don't think we should only feel comfortable when others around us are doing so. Therefore, I named my blog Always Overdressed when where you introduced to fashion I loved fashion ever since I was a little girl, trying on my mom's high heels and going shopping with her always made me so happy. how do you describe your style
I'd like to think that I have a feminine and classy style with an edge. I have a hard time defining it as I am still trying to figure out what I like and look best in! what made you start a fashion blog I started a fashion blog because after reading so many inspiring fashion blogs, I wanted to be more aware of what I was wearing everyday and perhaps to inspire someone else. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Passion and appreciation for fashion. how is your style different than everyone else I don't follow every trend. I believe everyone should wear what makes them feel beautiful regardless of what is considered popular. who is your inspiration fashion designers and fashion bloggers what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog wear what makes you feel beautiful and confident, life is too short to "blend in". how is your favorite designer YSL, Valentino what piece is a must have in your closet black platform pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment