Tuesday 4 May 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog it was a spontaneously decision. I started my blog just for fun, till I started to post an simply loved it! Fashion Hippie Loves when where you introduced to fashion I was interested in fashion since I was a little girl.how do you describe your style my style is many-sided. I really adore the hippie, bohemian and vintage style what made you start a fashion blog long time before I started blogging I read other blogs till I thought: Hey, I can do this too

what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world nothing special. I hope that girls are interested in my blog. how is your style different than everyone else I don’t think my style stands out as being too different than others out there. I wear what I like, this is everything what makes my style.
who is your inspiration bloggers from all over the world
what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Wear what you like and feel good!!how is your favorite designer Wang, Lagerfeld, YSL what piece is a must have in your closet denim jacket, flowered skirts,blazer, trench coat

No comments:

Post a Comment